There is no magic pill to prevent cognitive decline. However, consuming a lot of nuts, fruits, vegetables, legumes and whole grains can protect the brain from early aging and (now common) dysfunctions. Some child brain development food are must to include in your kids diet to boost brain power.
Nutrients like omega-3, B vitamins and antioxidants support brain health. Child brain development food must contain these nutrients and incorporating food rich in these on a regular basis can improve the health of the brain, memory, cognition and attention.
- This herb is known to reduce anxiety and stress. Studies suggest that it increases acetylcholine levels which support better memory, mental focus and intelligence. In addition, Ashwagandha also reduces mental fatigue and enhances sleep quality. It protects the brain nerve cells from damage. Hence, it is the best food for toddlers’ brain development. (What are the health benefits of Ashwagandha for kids and teenagers?)
- This Ayurvedic herb helps in sharpening the brain by protecting cells and increasing chemicals associated with learning and memory. Hence it is a good child brain development food. Studies show that it improves spatial learning and retaining power.
- This herb improves brain function mainly due to its antioxidant property. The antioxidants present fight against the free radicals responsible for causing brain cell damage and support stronger memory.
Shankhapushpi is a traditional remedy for increasing the functioning of the brain. The powerful antioxidants and flavonoids present in it improve the memory capacity, focus, concentration, calmness, alertness of an individual. Since it is a brain tonic and stimulator, people taking shankhapushpi have improved memory, reasoning, problem-solving, and other cognitive abilities. Here is a NIH study that elaborates on the positive affects of Shankhapushpi on brain.
- Turmeric contains a compound called Curcumin which offers therapeutic relief. It is a rich antioxidant which prevents brain cell damage. Studies suggest that it delays or reverses brain diseases or age related decreases in brain function. Hence, It is considered one of the best child brain development food.
- Walnut: Best food for toddlers brain development. It is a top nut for brain health with a significantly high concentration of Omega-3. Study has shown it to protect brain health in newborns, improve cognitive performance and prevent cognitive decline. Consume soaked walnuts. (Importance of nuts)https://blog.iyurved.com/top-nuts-and-seed-for-protein/
- Hazelnut & Almond: Both are the most concentrated sources of vitamin E available which aids in cognitive development of the brain and delays brain decline. It is best to soak these overnight and then eat as (child brain development food).
Peanut: Peanuts are high in Vitamin B3 (Niacin) and B1 (thiamine) which support healthy brain function in a child. The high concentration of Vitamin E antioxidants in peanuts protects against brain nerve damage. It is best to consume soaked peanuts as that increases the antioxidant content manifolds, while retaining the Vitamin Bs. Peanuts are the cheapest and best food for toddlers brain development.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in magnesium, copper, and much higher in zinc than other seeds, which help in increasing concentration and memory. Magnesium in the seed helps with stress-busting and the presence of a unique compound supports the production of good mood chemical serotonin. Pumpkin seeds are considered as child brain development food.(What are the health benefits of pumpkin seeds?)
- The nutrient content of soy foods is linked to improvements in cognitive and memory functions. This bean is rich in a particular group of antioxidants called polyphenols which save the brain from free radical damage.
- It improves the memory power. Vitamin B6 in bananas promotes the production of serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine which enhances concentration and ability to focus. Banana is one of the child brain development food. (solids to introduce 6 months baby)
- It has a wide variety of brain-boosting nutrients- Vitamin A, B12, K and Iron and considered as best food for toddlers brain development. Researchers have found that even one serving of spinach per day may help your brain stay a decade younger (probably owing to Vitamin A) than those who do not consume the green leafy vegetable on a regular basis.(Recipe of spinach tofu curry)
- A study showed that eating cocoa for five days improved blood flow to the brain. Compounds in dark chocolate boost memory, attention span, reaction time and problem-solving skills. It is kids favorite and works as child brain development food.
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kids Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
Kids & Teens Brain Booster Chocolate Spread| 0% preservatives | 0% refined sugar | 0% Palm oil | Fortified with SHANKHAPUSHPI, ASHWAGANDHA, BRAHMI | Contains OMEGA 3 | ORDER
Brain Booster for : Increased Memory, Focus and Concentration.
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: