Kids love to eat bread everyday and bread is a staple food in many households. Store bought bread can be a tricky choice as it contains refined flours and sugar to make the loaf super soft. It is best to purchase a bread with a fiber to carb ratio of 1:10 or less (1:15) as high intake of sugar in bread can cause weaker bones and compromise on the status of Vitamin C, D and Magnesium in the body. Healthy spread for bread mentioned below can help in making the meal nutritious and flavorful.
WHATSAPP for concerns like Speech Delay, Low Weight, Frequent Illness, Hyperactivity, Low Concentration, Weak Eyesight, Improper Sleep, Pigmentation, Pores, Face Marks, Fine Lines , Lactation etc.
TYPES OF Spread for Bread:
Chocolate NUT AND SEEDS SPREAD:
- This is one of the best option as healthy spread for bread that kids will love to eat. Source of antioxidant (what are antioxidants?), cocoa can add flavour to any nut or seed spread (Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts chocolate spread is best spread for bread which supports daily nutrition for kids). A study shows that eating cocoa for five days improves blood flow to the brain boosting memory and attention. This healthy bread spread is made with hazelnut, almond, cashew, pista, peanut or mix of these along with honey or jaggery.
PLAIN NUT BUTTER spread:
- Other types of spread for bread include flavorful nut and seeds spread which can work magically on any bread or wrap, adding loads of Vitamin E and fiber. 1 tablespoon of this seed mix provides 5g of protein (Want more easy protein?). A healthy spread like this can easily blend with any dish and kids won’t even notice this.
Also, Check Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread for daily nutrition for kids
herbs and seed spread:
- Adding herb to the seeds spread will enhance nutrition further. Basil has the power to treat stomach ailments. Pine nuts are a source of good fat and can mix well with Basil to make a delectable and healthy spread.
Also, check what is a good fat?
cottage cheese spread:
- You can prepare a spread for bread or wrap by blending freshly prepared cottage cheese. This healthy spread is high in protein along with other nutrients like calcium, Vitamin B12 and good bacteria. Just half a bowl of this can provide 14g of protein. (
Also, check How much protein do I need?
cucumber and yogurt spread:
- This is also one of the best spread for bread which not only has high calcium and protein from yogurt, but also good bacteria for the gut from its fermentation process. Cucumber further adds high amounts of Vitamin K (30% of daily requirement is met in just 1 cucumber) which supports bones and healthy menstrual blood flow. This extremely low calorie food should be best consumed with the peel to include the fiber.
Also, check Why is gut health important?
- Hummus is also one of the best spread for bread that kids love to eat. This chickpea blend is a great source of good fat and dietary fibre. And if you mix it with beetroot, it offers additional nutrition of Vitamin B9 for the brain and exceptionally high amounts of antioxidants too. Avocado chickpea spread offers loads of good fats and Omega-3 for the brain and Vitamin K for stronger bones and healthy menstrual blood flow.
Also, check Recipe for pumpkin hummus: healthy spread for bread
- Cooking berries or citrus fruits like orange, mandarin, and dragonfruit along with chia seed, honey and vinegar gives a tasty tangy healthy spread. This formula is super nutritious. It contains antioxidants, and fibre and is extremely good for balancing hormones.
Also, check What other food can help with hormones?
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
15 thoughts on “7 Healthy Spread for Bread”
Comments are closed.