- This laddoo is an all-rounder! It is loaded with minerals and vitamins required for your child for Stronger Bones (Vitamin K, Manganese, Magnesium, Calcium), Higher Energy levels (Copper,Vit B6, B9), Immunity (Vit C, Vit A), healthy Eyesight (Vit A), and Digestion (Fibre, Good bacterias).
This recipe will make roughly 8 laddoos (I made tiny ones!)
- It crosses over 100% of Vitamin K which supports stronger bones.
- It nears 100% of Copper, important for keeping high energy levels.
- There is a special ingredient- sprouted Split Moong Dal (Mung bean) which works as a probiotic (bacterias) and prebiotic (food for bacterias)
- There is no refined sugar which indirectly supports stronger bones.
Read more about Kid’s Brain food, food for stronger bones, food to support sleep, and some wholesome meals to meet daily nutrition.