Recipe for Apple and Banana Muffins with hidden herbs and nuts
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
Let’s try to make every food a child wants to eat more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) fruits, veggies, herbs and nuts.
- 2 eggs or 2 tbsp chia or flaxseeds powder soaked in 6 tbsp warm water till it becomes lumpy
- 2 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp butter or Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here)
- 1.5 cup wholewheat flour or almond flour mixed with jowar flour (sorghum)
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 small apple cut in small chunks
- Honey (optional)
- Chocochips (optional)
- Preheat oven at 175 celcius for 5 min.
- Mix eggs/ chia or flax paste, banana, and butter or Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here) in a bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda, apple chunks, salt to the bowl and Mix well. Feel free to add chocolate chips to the mixture
- Taste the mixture for sweetness or else add honey
- Divide batter to muffin pan or moulds.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick/ knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack and eat!
- Feel free to add chocolate chips to the mixture
- Add melted dark chocolate or Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts choco spread (order here) on top (optional)
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spreads to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative
Daily Nutrition for: Immunity, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India only)
Join 9000+ KIDS NUTRITION Community for Parents of small Kids & Teens.
Foods and Remedies recommended by a Nutritionist expert.
Read more blogs: