Recipe of Banana Blueberry Muffins with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat muffins. This recipe of muffins with banana and blueberry helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe of muffins for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 2 eggs or 2 tbsp chia or flaxseeds powder soaked in 6 tbsp warm water till it becomes lumpy
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp butter or Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or almond flour mixed with jowar flour (sorghum)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Chocochips (optional)
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven at 175 celsius for 5 min.
- Mix eggs/ chia or flax paste, banana, and butter or Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here) in a bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda, blue berries, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt to the bowl and Mix well.
- Divide batter to muffin pan or moulds.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick/ knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack and eat!
- Feel free to add chocolate chips to the mixture
- Add melted dark chocolate or Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread (order here) on top (optional)
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION savoury SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
PARENT REVIEWS: LET’S HEAR FROM SPURTHI RAMESH, BENGALURU
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.
Read more blogs: