Recipe of Beetroot Buns with hidden nuts and herbs
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
Let’s make every dish tasty and nutritious by ‘hidden’ nutrition of veggies, herbs and nuts.
- 1.5 tsp yeast
- 2 tsp Molasses or jaggery or coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here)
- 1 cup beetroot puree (or little more for sticky dough)
- 1.5 cups Jowar (sorghum) flour
- 1/2 cup Rye flour or wheat flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup Psyllium husk (Isabgol)
- Combine Wet and Dry
- Make wet, sticky, shaggy dough (husk drinks water)
RISE (part -1)
- Cover with cotton cloth and loose lid and rise for 2 hours in dry dark area
- Make small balls of dough and line in a baking tray (use baking sheet)
- Cover and Rise for 45 minutes more
- Garnish with black/ white sesame seeds
- Preheat at 200 celsius for 5 minutes
- Bake at 200 celsius for 15-20 minutes
- Serve with any spread (see healthy spread recipes)
India’s First ever Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spreads ORDER | 0% preservative
Daily Nutrition for: Immunity, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India only)
Read more blocks: