Cookies recipe with ragi flour and with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat cookies. Cookies recipe with ragi flour helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this Ragi biscuits recipe for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 2 cups ragi (finger millet) flour
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- single pinch cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup khaand/ jaggery powder
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 tbsp Iyurved 5 herbs and 7 nuts chocolate spread (order here)
Take ragi flour, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, salt and baking powder. Put Khaand (a sweetening agent and healthy substitute of sugar), oil /butter, Iyurved 5 herbs and 7 nuts chocolate spread (order here) and mix well using a wire whisk. When the mixture is well combined, start adding nut milk to the dough to bring it all together. You would need 3-4 tablespoons of milk to bring the dough together. Cover it and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Make round balls and flatten them in your palms. Pre-heat the oven for 5-7 minutes. Take a flat dish, put butter paper on it. No need to grease it. Place the biscuit roundels and bake for 10-12 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION Chocolate SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth