This laddoo is phenomenal! It is loaded with minerals and vitamins required for the Growth of Muscles and Bones of your child (Vitamin B2, Protein, Calcium, Phosphorous, Manganese) and also aids in Digestion (Fibre, Good bacterias).
This recipe will make 10 laddoos (I made small size ones)
- It covers over 200% of Fibre which aids in digestion
- It crosses 250% of Manganese, important for building stronger bones.
- Other important vitamins and minerals for Growth of Bones and Muscles– Protein (105%), Phosphorous (100%), Calcium (85%) and Vitamin B2 (84%).
- There is a special ingredient- sprouted White/Lima bean which works as a probiotic (bacterias) and prebiotic (food for bacterias)
- There is no refined sugar which indirectly supports stronger bones.
Read more about Kid’s Brain food, food for stronger bones, food to support sleep, and some wholesome meals to meet daily nutrition.