Millet Bread easy recipe with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat bread. Preparing millet bread with easy recipe can help t to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. This bread is good for health. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this healthy millet bread recipe for babies, toddlers and kids. It is a healthy pizza recipe.
- 1.5 tsp yeast
- 2 tsp Molasses or jaggery or coconut sugar
- 1 ½ cups warm water (or little more)
- 1 cup Sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup Amaranth flour
- 1/2 cup Potato starch or Wholewheat Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds (grind into powder)
- 4 tbsp Iyurved’s 7 nuts & 5 herbs savoury spread (order here)
- 1/4 cup Psyllium husk (Isabgol)
- Combine Ingredients in a bowl
- Make sticky dough
- Cover the dough in the bowl with dry towel and a lid and leave to rise double or 2 hours in a dark place
- Preheat at 200 celsius for 5 minutes
- Transfer dough to a surface. Use lots of any dry flour and roll to shape dough into a log and tuck in the sides to make it fit the bread loaf pan (grease the pan if necessary).
- OR can also bake dough in a pie round shape (see left pic)
- Add sesame seeds on top of the bread for added nutrition (optional)
- Slit dough top with sharp knife
- Bake at 200 celsius for 60-70 minutes at lower/middle rack
- Once done, leave to cool completely on a rag outside.
- This bread is good for health!
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ savoury spread to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Eyesight, Weight, Brain development, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: