Recipe for Millet Pizza cups with hidden nuts and herbs
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
Let’s make every dish tasty and nutritious by ‘hidden’ nutrition of veggies, herbs and nuts.
Stuffing (follow video):
- Sprouts of any kind (pea sprout, alfaalfa etc)
- Cheddar cheese or vegan or any
- chopped onions
- chopped tomato
- basil, pine nut, sesame spread (blend basil, garlic, pine nuts and sesame seeds, nut milk in a thick smooth paste form) or use Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here)
- Equal part Ragi flour or amaranth flour or Rye flour or Sorghum flour (any two)
- Add salt and oregano
- Add 2 tbsp psyllium husk (optional but good)
- 1 boiled sweet potato (optional)
- 1 tsp yeast (optional)
- 5 tbsp Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here)
- water or yogurt to knead into sticky dough
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional but good)
- Mix all this together into a sticky dough and leave to rise for 2 hours covered lightly with a cotton cloth and loose lid.
Preheat 5 minutes, Bake for 15 minutes at 200 Celcius.
India’s First ever Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spreads ORDER | 0% preservative
Daily Nutrition for: Immunity, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India only)
Read more blocks: