Recipe for Mung bean Sprout Millet Pizza cups with hidden nuts and herbs
Kids love to eat pizza. Preparing a mungbean sprout pizza with a healthy millet pizza base helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. This pizza is healthy and tasty too. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe for mungbean sprout pizza for babies, toddlers and kids. It is a healthy pizza recipe.
WHATSAPP for concerns like Speech Delay, Low Weight, Frequent Illness, Hyperactivity, Low Concentration, Weak Eyesight, Improper Sleep, Pigmentation, Pores, Face Marks, Fine Lines , Lactation etc.
Ingredients & Procedure:
- Equal part Ragi flour or amaranth flour or Rye flour or Sorghum flour (any two)
- Add salt and oregano
- Add 2 tbsp psyllium husk (optional but good)
- 1 boiled sweet potato (optional)
- 1 tsp yeast (optional)
- 5 tbsp Iyurved’s Weight Savoury spread (order)
- water or yogurt to knead into sticky dough
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional but good)
- Mix all this together into a sticky dough and leave to rise for 2 hours covered lightly with a cotton cloth and loose lid.
- Preheat 5 minutes. Bake for 15 minutes at 200 Celsius.
Stuffing (follow video):
- Sprouts of any kind (mung bean sprout, pea sprout or alfaalfa)
- Cheddar cheese or vegan or any
- chopped onions
- chopped tomato
- basil, pine nut, sesame spread (blend basil, garlic, pine nuts and sesame seeds, nut milk in a thick smooth paste form) or use Iyurved’s Weight Savoury spread (order)
Benefits OF ADDING Weight Savoury spread (order)
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods –SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is underweight according to his/her age or has less appetite, you can give Kids and Teens WEIGHT Savoury Spread | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil | 0% Refined sugar | Made with Ashwagandha, Mulethi, Turmeric, Shalaki, Brahmi | ORDER |
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth