Recipe for Mung bean Sprout Millet Pizza cups with hidden nuts and herbs
Kids love to eat pizza. Preparing a mungbean sprout pizza with a healthy millet pizza base helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. This pizza is healthy and tasty too. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe for mungbean sprout pizza for babies, toddlers and kids. It is a healthy pizza recipe.
Ingredients & Procedure:
- Equal part Ragi flour or amaranth flour or Rye flour or Sorghum flour (any two)
- Add salt and oregano
- Add 2 tbsp psyllium husk (optional but good)
- 1 boiled sweet potato (optional)
- 1 tsp yeast (optional)
- 5 tbsp Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here)
- water or yogurt to knead into sticky dough
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional but good)
- Mix all this together into a sticky dough and leave to rise for 2 hours covered lightly with a cotton cloth and loose lid.
- Preheat 5 minutes. Bake for 15 minutes at 200 Celsius.
Stuffing (follow video):
- Sprouts of any kind (mung bean sprout, pea sprout or alfaalfa)
- Cheddar cheese or vegan or any
- chopped onions
- chopped tomato
- basil, pine nut, sesame spread (blend basil, garlic, pine nuts and sesame seeds, nut milk in a thick smooth paste form) or use Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here)
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kid’s Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: