Nuts and Seeds Sweet with dates and hidden herbs
Kids will love to eat sweets. This recipe of sweet with nuts, seeds and dates helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way for parents to feed them nutrition. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
WHATSAPP for concerns like Speech Delay, Low Weight, Frequent Illness, Hyperactivity, Low Concentration, Weak Eyesight, Improper Sleep, Pigmentation, Pores, Face Marks, Fine Lines , Lactation etc.
Let’s try to make every food a child wants to eat more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe of sweet with nuts, seeds and dates for babies, toddlers and kids.
- ¾ cup water
- 6 dates or fig or mix
- 2 tbsp jaggery(add more for sweeten)
- 2 fresh cardamom powder
- 1 handful of cashews, almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts (each)
- 1 handful sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds(each)
- 5 tbsp Iyurved’s chocolate spread(order here)
- 1/2 cup milk or nut milk
- 2 tbsp ghee or unsalted butter
- Roast nuts and seeds slightly. Grind them to make powder.
- Soak dates in hot water for 5 minutes and purée it.
- Now cook dates puree and remaining water along with jaggery in NON STICK pan.
- Once the syrup becomes thick and starts becoming a darker colour (in 5-7 minutes), add Iyurved’s chocolate spread (order here) and the powder of all the nuts and seeds to the pan.
- Add milk. Add ghee. Now keep stirring till the mixture starts to come together and becomes like a dough (5-7 minutes).
- It will start coming off the edge of the pan and become like a big ball. Add cardamom powder to the mixture and mix.
- Take butter paper and apply some ghee to it and spread the mixture on it.
- Let it cool outside or refrigerate once slightly cool. Cut in any shape. Serve!
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION Chocolate SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth