Recipe of dark chocolate cup cake with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat cake. This recipe for dark chocolate cup cake helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe for dark chocolate cup cake for babies, toddlers and kids.
Ingredients and procedure
- 2 tbsp heap-full wheat flour
- 2 tbsp heap-full cocoa (dark)
- ⅓ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil/ ghee/ any oil
- 4 dates (paste)
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp flaxseed powder (take flaxseed and powder it) mixed with 6 tbsp water
- Jaggery/honey/coconut sugar (to your taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup milk (try any milk/ nut milk)
- 1 tbsp Iyurved daily nutrition chocolate spread (order here)
Mix all the ingredients to make a thick batter. Preheat oven for 5 min at 200C and bake for 30 minutes in the middle rack.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION Chocolate SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with 5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
PARENT REVIEWS: LET’S HEAR FROM SPURTHI RAMESH, BENGALURU
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.
Read more blogs: