Healthy Simple Tofu Recipe WITH Spinach, hidden nuts and herbs
Kids love to eat palak paneer. Replacing paneer with tofu helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. This simple tofu recipe is healthy and tasty too. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this simple tofu recipe for for babies, toddlers and kids. It is a healthy spinach with tofu recipe.
- Spinach (wash, steamed, retain water)
- 200gm firm tofu (cut small)
- 2 tbsp Ghee or olive oil or other
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic pieces
- 1 inch ginger
- ½ lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Iyurved’s 5 nuts & 7 herbs savoury spread (order here)
Puree spinach and ginger. Heat oil. Add chopped onion and garlic. Now add 3 tbsp. Iyurved’s 5 nuts & 7 herbs savoury spread (order here). Once brownish pink, add tofu pieces. Once bit roasted, add spinach puree. Add salt, pepper seasoning (or curry masala). Cook for 2-3 minutes and take off heat. Add cumin powder (optional). Add lemon juice. Stir and serve.
Fill inside a wrap or tortilla or serve with rice or paratha. A great side dish with rolls/ bun or add on top of pizza.
- Spinach is a great source of Copper. Consuming it with Tofu can provide 77% of daily requirement. Copper helps to absorb Iron, and together they form Red blood cells which carry oxygen in the body and provide energy.
- Spinach is high in Vitamin B9 and B12 which supports tissue formation in the body and further helps to form red blood cells to provide energy and heal faster.
- Spinach Tofu combination meets Manganese requirement of the day. This mineral is necessary for bone health.
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kids Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
For better vision and to strengthen eye muscles, give Eye Health Chocolate Spread | 0% preservatives | 0% refined sugar | 0% palm oil | With Gingko Biloba, Lutein and Zeaxanthin | ORDER |
Check more products for: Immunity, Brain development, Healthy weight, Eye health, Sleep, Autism, Hyperactivity, Acne, Bones and overall growth
(Shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: