Recipe of pancake with corn meal and hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat pancake. This pancake recipe with corn meal helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this pancake recipe with corn meal for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 1 cup corn meal/ Makke ka aata
- 2 boiled sweet potato
- 3/4 cup Jaggery
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup dry roast sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (optional)
- 3-4 cardamom
- 1 cup milk/ nut milk
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp Iyurved Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here)
Take boiled Sweet potato in a bowl and mash them. Put cornmeal(Makke ka atta), desiccated coconut, sesame seeds, powdered jaggery, fennel seeds and cardamom powder. Mix well. Add milk slowly and keep on mixing. Make a pourable batter. Put Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here) and again give a good mix. Pour the batter on hot pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame. Drop oil on edges and flip it to cook on other side till it turn golden. Place the pancake on plate and garnish it with banana slices and honey.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
PARENT REVIEWS: LET’S HEAR FROM SPURTHI RAMESH, BENGALURU
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.
Read more blogs:
- Nutritional Needs for Breastfeeding Moms
- Lactation: How to Increase Weight in Babies?
- 12 Best Foods to Boost Breast Milk Quality
- 12 Best Foods to Increase Breast Milk Supply
- Hearing Aids and Speech Development