Recipe: Poha Cookies a nutritious snack for kids with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat cookies. This snack for kids can help to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe of poha cookies for babies, toddlers and healthy snack for kids.
- ½ cup Poha (beaten rice)
- ½ cup any flour (jowar/ Sorghum, Rye, wholewheat)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup jaggery
- Handful Choco chips
- Handful cranberries (optional)
- 3 tbsp Iyurved’s Daily nutrition savoury spread (order here)
- Milk/ Nut milk (enough to make sticky dough)
- Sugar/ jaggery
Mix all and make balls. Place on baking sheet. Preheat at 180 celsius. Bake for 8 minutes. Take out the cookies and flatten with a spoon. Sprinkle sugar. Place back in for another 8 minutes. Take them out. Cool them. Serve!
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION Chocolate SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
PARENT REVIEWS: LET’S HEAR FROM SPURTHI RAMESH, BENGALURU
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.
Read more blogs:
- Dyspraxia in Kids: Symptoms, Treatments and Foods that help
- Oppositional Defiant disorder (ODD) in Children
- Breast milk HMOs: A Nature’s wonder
- How parabens and sulphates Damage your skin and hair?
- Breastfeeding schedule: A guide for feeding your baby