Amongst many minerals and vitamins that contribute towards Brain Health– Developement and Function, a few are Manganese, Vitamin B6 and B9. And the benefits of lotus seed (makhana) is that it is rich in all the above mentioned nutrients.
WHATSAPP for concerns like Speech Delay, Low Weight, Frequent Illness, Hyperactivity, Low Concentration, Weak Eyesight, Improper Sleep, Pigmentation, Pores, Face Marks, Fine Lines , Lactation etc.
- Just a cup of Makhana is enough to meet 50% of Manganese requirement for the day.
- It is those rare snacks which is loaded with a good balance of Vitamin Bs…5 times that of popcorn.
- Makhana has 1/4th calories of popcorn. This gap is huge in the limited amount of calories a child can be fed. Every calorie a child consumes should be loaded with nutrients and not be an empty calorie.
- Not just Brain, Makhana also supports strong bone development of a growing child.
- Amongst the two favourite snacks of kids, Makhana wins over many folds in nutrition.
Recipe for Makhana (Lotus seeds) Ice Cream with hidden herbs and nuts:
Let’s try to make every food a child wants to eat more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts.
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
Read more blogs: