Amongst many minerals and vitamins that contribute towards Brain Health– Developement and Function, a few are Manganese, Vitamin B6 and B9.
- Just a cup of Makhana is enough to meet 50% of Manganese requirement for the day.
- It is those rare snacks which is loaded with a good balance of Vitamin Bs…5 times that of popcorn.
- Makhana has 1/4th calories of popcorn. This gap is huge in the limited amount of calories a child can be fed. Every calorie a child consumes should be loaded with nutrients and not be an empty calorie.
- Not just Brain, Makhana also supports strong bone development of a growing child.
- Amongst the two favourite snacks of kids, Makhana wins over many folds in nutrition.
Read more interesting posts on kids favourite bread, easy whole-meals, sleep food and many others: