Recipe: Pumpkin Seed Millet Crackers with hidden herbs and nuts
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
Let’s try to make every food a child wants to eat more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts.
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1 cup Jowar (Sorghum) or whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed or mix of seeds (sesame, sunflower)
- 5 tbsp Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder or ½ tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp honey or any maple syrup
- 1 egg or 1 tbsp flax-egg (1 tbsp flaxseed powder mixed with 6 tbsp warm water. Leave for 5 min to make a paste)
1. Preheat oven at 150 celsius. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Beat the egg with one cup of water or prepare flax-egg, and then pour into the dry mixture. Knead into a smooth and firm dough. If the dough is not coming together take few spoons of warm water.
2. Roll dough out as thinly as possible. Cut into three-inch squares. Place squares on your lined baking sheets. Bake for 30 minutes, then flip each cracker over on the tray and bake for another 30 minutes. Keep an eye, they shouldn’t burn (oven size matters). Once cooked, remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in a sealed container for few weeks.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spreads to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative
Daily Nutrition for: Immunity, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India only)
Join 9000+ KIDS NUTRITION Community for Parents of small Kids & Teens.
Foods and Remedies recommended by a Nutritionist expert.
Read more blogs: