Recipe: Pumpkin Seed Millet Crackers with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat Crackers. This recipe for healthy crackers with millets & pumpkin seeds can help to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this healthy multigrain crackers recipe and provide health benefit to babies, toddlers and kids.
Ingredients FOR MiLLEt crackers recipe:
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1 cup Jowar (Sorghum) or whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed or mix of seeds (sesame, sunflower)
- 5 tbsp Iyurved’s Daily nutrition Savoury spread (order here)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder or ½ tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp honey or any maple syrup
- 1 egg or 1 tbsp flax-egg (1 tbsp flaxseed powder mixed with 6 tbsp warm water. Leave for 5 min to make a paste)
Procedure FOR MILLET CRACKERS RECIPE:
1. Preheat oven at 150 celsius. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Beat the egg with one cup of water or prepare flax-egg, and then pour into the dry mixture. Knead into a smooth and firm dough. If the dough is not coming together can take few spoons of warm water.
2. Roll dough out as thinly as possible. Cut into three-inch squares. Place squares on your lined baking sheets. Bake for 30 minutes, then flip each cracker over on the tray and bake for another 30 minutes. Keep an eye, they shouldn’t burn (oven size matters). Healthy multigrain crackers are ready. Once cooked, remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in a sealed container for few weeks.
Check pumpkin seeds health benefit here.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kids ayurvedic foods -SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
PARENT REVIEWS: LET’S HEAR FROM SPURTHI RAMESH, BENGALURU
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.
Read more blogs: