Recipe of banana and apple Muffins with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat muffins. Preparing an apple and banana muffins helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. This apple and banana muffins is healthy and tasty too. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this healthy recipe of banana and apple muffins for babies, toddlers and kids. For more healthy muffins recipes, check here.
- 2 eggs or 2 tbsp chia or flaxseeds powder soaked in 6 tbsp warm water till it becomes lumpy
- 2 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp butter or Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here)
- 1.5 cup wholewheat flour or almond flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 small apple cut in small chunks
- Honey (optional)
- Chocochips (optional)
- Preheat oven at 175 celcius for 5 min.
- Mix eggs/ chia or flax paste, banana, and butter or Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here) in a bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda, apple chunks, salt to the bowl and Mix well. Feel free to add chocolate chips to the mixture
- Taste the mixture for sweetness or else add honey
- Divide batter to muffin pan or moulds.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spread to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Eyesight, Weight, Brain development, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Join Fast-Growing KIDS NUTRITION & SKINCARE Community for Parents of small Kids & Teens.
Foods and Remedies recommended by a Nutrition expert.
Read more blogs: