Recipe for Chocolate Cream Biscuit
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
Let’s try to make every food a child wants to eat more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts.
- ⅓ cup semolina, wheat/ rice flour, oat flour, ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp ghee (heaped spoon) or Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts choco spread (order here)
- Honey (as per sweetness)
- Pinch salt
- ½ tsp baking powder (optional)
- Cinnamon powder (¼ tsp)
- Milk/ nut milk, little to make firm dough
- Roll in between two baking sheets. Cut in shape. Sprinkle sugar and press lightly on top of each cookie.
- Preheat oven for 5 min. Place cookie on baking sheet in the middle rack. Bake at 200 for 12-15 min. Once edges begin to brown, take it out. Cool completely on rack.
- Melt dark chocolate and add 1 tsp of coconut oil. Mix well.
- Apply melted chocolate spread in between two cookies and join. Let cool and chocolate harden a bit. Eat right-away!
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spreads to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative
Daily Nutrition for: Immunity, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India only)
Read more blogs: