Recipe for Biscuit with Ragi millet, chocolate cream and hidden nuts and herbs
Kids will love to eat biscuit. This recipe for biscuit with chocolate cream and ragi millet helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every food a child wants to eat more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe for biscuit with chocolate cream for babies, toddlers and kids.
- ⅓ cup ragi, ⅓ cup semolina, ⅓ cup wheat/ rice/ oat flour, ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp ghee (heaped spoon) or Iyurved’s Daily nutrition choco spread (order here)
- Honey (as per sweetness)
- Pinch salt
- ½ tsp baking powder (optional)
- Cinnamon powder (¼ tsp)
- Milk/ nut milk, little to make firm dough
- Roll in between two baking sheets. Cut in shape. Sprinkle sugar and press lightly on top of each cookie.
- Preheat oven for 5 min. Place cookie on baking sheet in the middle rack. Bake at 200 for 12-15 min. Once edges begin to brown, take it out. Cool completely on rack.
- Melt dark chocolate and add 1 tsp of coconut oil. Mix well.
- Apply melted chocolate spread in between two cookies and join. Let cool and chocolate harden a bit. Eat right-away!
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION Chocolate SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kids Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Eye health, Digestion, Healthy weight, Brain development, Autism, Hyperactivity, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: