Recipe for Colourful Paratha (Tortillas)
Kids love to eat foods in attractive formats. This recipe of paratha in colours helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe of paratha in colours for babies, toddlers and kids.
Kids LOVE the colours!!
- 1 small beetroot (for pink)
- 4 tbsp Moringa powder (for green)
- 4 tbsp Iyurved’s daily nutritious savoury spread (order here)
- 2 tbsp Iyurved Digest Veggies and Dal Powder (Order here)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or jowar (sorghum flour)
- 3 tbsp Psyllium husk
- Carrom seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp Nutritional yeast (optional)
If you don’t have moringa powder, take any leaf- spinach or kale, steam it lightly without water and puree well. Don’t add extra water. Add flour to this puree to make green dough, along with other ingredients.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread to meet daily Nutrition | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
PARENT REVIEWS: LET’S HEAR FROM SPURTHI RAMESH, BENGALURU
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.
Read more blogs: