Recipe for Sabudana Kheer with hidden herbs & Nuts:
Kids love to eat sweets. This recipe for sabudana kheer helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Try this recipe for sabudana kheer for babies, toddlers and kids.
- Ghee- 1tsp
- Soaked sabudana or tapioca- 1/4 cup
- Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury spread (order here) – 1tbsp
- Dates puree/ jaggery powder -1tsp
- Milk-1 cup
On a pan, heat ghee and add soaked sabudana after straining the water. Now, add Iyurved’s Savoury Spread (order here), milk and mix well. Cook well until the milk thickens and sabudana is soft. Healthy Sabudana kheer is ready to serve. The savoury spread will not change the taste of the kheer.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kid’s Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ savoury spread to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: