Recipe for bAKED Falafel lovers made with mixed beans, nuts and herbs
Kids love to eat baked falafel. This is a great recipe for falafel lovers. This recipe of baked falafel with mixed beans helps to add nutrition to home made foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe for baked falafel for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 2 cups mixed beans (Kidney beans, chickpea, black eyed beans, rajma)
- 2 chopped Onion
- Grated fresh ginger garlic
- 2 tbsp oats
- Handful of corainder leaves
- Single pinch turmeric
- 2-3 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Iyurved Savoury Spread (order here)
- 1 tbsp Iyurved Daily nutrition veggies and dal powder (order here)
- Wash and soak the beans overnight in little water as required.
- Pressure cook them till soft and grind them using their own water with 1 pod of ginger and garlic.
- Add chopped onion, Iyurved Savoury Spread (order here), Iyurved Daily nutrition veggies and dal powder (order here), coriander leaves, cumin powder, salt, or any other seasoning you desire.
- Add handful of oats till the mixture comes together like a dough.
- Scoop round balls and place on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven 200 C for 5 minutes. Bake for 20 minutes or till golden brown and crispy.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD and DAILY NUTRITION VEGGIES AND DAL POWDER:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
FOR HEALTHY RECIPES – CHECK HERE
It’s no SECRET that following an Ayurvedic lifestyle has numerous advantages. This unique collection of Ayurvedic spreads is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Eye, Brain development, Bone strength and overall growth to kids without any fuss. To know more about kid’s ayurvedic foods – SHOP HERE.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
PARENT REVIEWS: LET’S HEAR FROM SPURTHI RAMESH, BENGALURU
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.
Check here to know how Spurthi helped her child gain healthy weight.
CHECK MORE PARENT REVIEWS HERE.
To get your doubts or queries answered by Nutrition expert, whatsapp us.
Read more blogs:
- BENEFITS OF BRAIN BOOSTER FOR FOCUS AND MEMORY
- BENEFITS OF SLEEP WELL SPREAD FOR SLEEP ISSUES IN KIDS
- BENEFITS OF BRAIN BOOSTER AND HYPERLESS FOR AUTISM AND HYPERACTIVITY
- Benefits of Brain Booster for Stammering
- HOW DO BRAIN BOOSTER AND HYPER LESS SPREADS HELP IN SPEECH AND HYPERACTIVITY?