Recipe of mixed dal cheela with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat cheela/pancake. This recipe of mixed dal cheela helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe of mixed dal cheela for babies, toddlers and kids.
- Chana dal/split chickpea-1/2 cup
- Masoor dal/pink split lentils- 1/2 cup
- Moong dal/mung beans-1/2 cup
- Urad dal/black gram split lentil-1/2 cup
- 1 Onion
- 1 tomato
- Hand full of coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp Iyurved daily nutrition savoury spread (order here)
Soak dals overnight. Grind to make paste. keep a side for 4-5 hours. Add chopped onions, tomato, coriander leaves, salt and Iyurved daily nutrition savoury spread (order here). Pour the batter on hot pan and cook it for 3 minutes on low flame. Drop oil on edges and flip it to cook on other side till it turn golden. Protein rich mixed dal cheela is ready to serve.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION weight SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kid’s Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Autism, Hyperactivity, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: