Recipe of oat chocolate bar with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat chocolate bars. This recipe of oat chocolate bar helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe of oat chocolate bar for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup melon seeds
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Iyurved Chocolate spread (order here)
- Take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients well.
- Add milk just as little to make this mixture stick together.
- Add Iyurved Chocolate spread (order here). Check sweetness and add honey, if required.
- Transfer to a lined baking pan. Pat hard to make it settle in the pan.
- Preheat oven for 5 min at 200 Celsius. Bake for 18-20 min in the middle rack.
- Take out and leave to cool.
- Cut in any shape and store in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to add any nut or berries to the mix.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kids Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Chocolate Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Eye health, Digestion, Healthy weight, Brain development, Autism, Hyperactivity, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs
- 10 common habits that can mess with your Memory
- Navigating the Maze of Children’s Lies: Why Do Kids Lie, and How Can Parents Respond?
- Does lack of sleep cause speech delay in children?
- Benefits of Tulsi for Boosting Immunity
- Home remedies to treat nasal congestion during winter