Kids love to eat wraps. This recipe of wrap with spinach and mung bean helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Try this recipe of wrap with spinach and mung bean for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 1 cup whole mung bean (soak overnight) and blend/purée with spinach leaves (boiled or not) and enough water to make pancake like (not too runny) batter (Benefit of soaking?)
- Or can use sprouted mung bean and follow the same procedure.
- Add salt, pepper and carrom seeds (optional) and Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Veggies and Dal powder (order here)
- Spread on hot iron/ non-stick pan (add drops of oil to cook). Covering the wrap helps to cook faster and better. Flip to cook on other side.
- Take off the pan and serve with sauce (recipes of healthy spreads)
- Stuff and roll with cheese, lettuce or salad leaves, grated carrot, mashed avocado, sliced tomato, cabbage and/ or other veggies
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION VEGGIES AND DAL POWDER:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
Make it EASY to feed a daily dose of vegetables, greens, dal, and prebiotics. 1 serving of Veggies and Dal powder equals 30-50g of fresh food. Helps to provide daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain, Digestion, Bones, Healthy Weight, Height, Eye health and Growth. Get yours now!
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs
For strong bones, height, healthy weight, Overall growth| Give Daily Nutrition Veggies and Dal powder | Rich in Calcium, Vitamin D, B12, Iron | Made with 100% veggies, greens, sprouted dal | 0% preservative | 0% Artificial Colour | 100% Natural | No refined sugar | ORDER |
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth
Some parents have been kind enough to share their journey with us. Let’s hear them to closely understand the benefits of Ayurvedic spreads by Iyurved.