Recipe of Sprouted Bean Laddoo with hidden nuts and seeds
Kids love to eat laddoo. This sprouted bean laddoo recipe helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this sprouted bean laddoo recipe for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 1 cup Sprouted white beans/ Lima beans
- 1/2 cup Almond powder
- 1/4 cup coconut powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup Milk/ Nut milk
- 3 tbsp Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here)
- 1/4 cup Dates and figs
- 2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Grind the sprouted white beans or Lima beans with milk and make a paste.
- In a pan, add ghee, followed by almond powder, coconut powder and roast well. Then, add cardamom powder to this and keep aside.
- Now puree the dates and figs with milk and add this paste to the above roasted powder.
- To this, add Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread (order here) and sprouted white bean paste.
- Mix all the ingredients and bind it to make small balls. Finally coat them with coconut powder. Sprouted bean laddoo are ready to eat.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Autism, Hyperactivity, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs:
- Nutritional Needs for Breastfeeding Moms
- Lactation: How to Increase Weight in Babies?
- 12 Best Foods to Boost Breast Milk Quality
- 12 Best Foods to Increase Breast Milk Supply
- Hearing Aids and Speech Development