Recipe of Laddoo that meets 100% nutrition for your kid’s Muscle & Bones and Digestion
Kids love to eat laddoo. This sprouted bean laddoo recipe helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this sprouted bean laddoo recipe for babies, toddlers and kids.
This recipe will make 10 laddoos (I made small size ones)
- You can take half bean paste and half roasted Jowar (sorghum).
- It covers over 200% of Fibre which aids in digestion
- It crosses 250% of Manganese, important for building stronger bones.
- Other important vitamins and minerals for Growth of Bones and Muscles– Protein (105%), Phosphorous (100%), Calcium (85%) and Vitamin B2 (84%).
- There is a special ingredient- sprouted White/Lima bean which works as a probiotic (bacterias) and prebiotic (food for bacterias)
- There is no refined sugar which indirectly supports stronger bones.
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
Kids & Teens Immunity Boost Chocolate Spread | 0% preservatives | 0% refined sugar | 0% Palm oil | Fortified with AMLA, GILOY, TULSI | ORDER |
Check more products for: Immunity, Brain development, Weight, Eyesight, Sleep (hyperactivity), Hormone (acne) and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs
- 5 Top Ayurvedic Herbs for Kids
- Treatment for Dry Skin: 7 Ready Steady Glow Ingredients
- बच्चों का वजन बढ़ाने के लिए 6 रेसिपीज़
- 11 proven foods for proper digestion.
- 5 Easy Pasta Recipes with Vegetables Hidden Inside