Recipe for Quinoa Poha (Quinoa rice flakes meal)- 6 veggies, 2 grains, 1 sprout and nut
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
Let’s try to make every food a child wants to eat more tasty and nutritious with herbs and nuts.
- Heat oil for sautéing veggies
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, chopped onion, garlic, potato to the oil
- Once onion and potato become light brown, add peas, chopped carrot, chopped cauliflower
- Add salt as per taste
- Cover and cook till edible soft (don’t add water)
- Add chopped mung bean sprouts and coriander
- Add cooked quinoa and soaked rice flakes (poha)
- Mix and cook till all is mixed well on low flame (5 min)
- Sprinkle lots of lemon juice for tangy flavour
- Top with roasted peanuts
- Serve hot!
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spreads to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative
Daily Nutrition for: Immunity, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India only)
Read more blogs below: