Recipe for Quinoa Millet Peas Meal with hidden Nuts and Herbs
Preparing a recipe for quinoa with peas helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. This quinoa is healthy and tasty too. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe for quinoa for babies, toddlers and kids. It is a healthy pizza recipe.
Ingredients & Procedure:
- ½ cup quinoa or ½ cup Little Millet + Quinoa boiled in equal water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 tbsp Iyurved’s 7 Nuts & 5 Herbs Savoury Spread (order here)
- ½ cup peas
- 1 pod garlic and ginger chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- lemon juice fresh
- green chilli chopped (optional)
- Chopped handful coriander
Heat oil in pan. Add cumin ginger garlic and onion. Sauté for a minute. Put peas. Add salt. Add chillies. Cook for 3 min. Add boiled quinoa/ millet (no water at all). Add Iyurved’s 7 Nuts & 5 Herbs Savoury Spread (order here). Cook for 5 min. Add lots of lemon juice to taste spicy salty and sour. All flavours! Garnish with coriander. Serve!
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kid’s Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ savoury spread to meet daily Nutrition | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil | High in CALCIUM, VITAMIN D and VITAMIN B12
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Healthy weight, Brain development, Eye health, Autism, Hyperactivity, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: