Survey of 150 parents reflected on the top concerns they had for their kids. Some of the concerns, mentioned below, can be improved with the consumption of just a single nut- Walnut! Consuming 2-5 walnuts for kids aged 3 to 15 years is enough to aid daily nutrition.
Anxiety/ Stress: Vitamin B, Omega3 and magnesium in walnut contribute towards a healthier nervous system, and keeping the stress levels and irritability low. Antioxidant Vitamin E also reduces the anxiety levels in kids.
Overall Growth: Walnut is a complete source of nutrition. The variety of vitamins and minerals present in the nut contribute to keeping high level of energy and good blood flow in the body. As a rich source of Biotin (Vit B7), walnuts are excellent for hair growth and health. Vitamin E in the nut supports healthy eyesight and supports formation of collagen resulting in younger and healthier looking skin.
Recipe for Chocolate Walnut balls
- In a grinder take
- 3 soft dates without seed,
- 1 small banana,
- 2 handful walnuts,
- 2 tablespoon coco powder,
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder,
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter or other nut butter,
- pinch of salt
- Grind them well in a paste and add some shredded coconut or almond flour to make a soft dough mix well.
- Apply oil on your palm and make small balls and coat them with some finely chopped nuts. Eat this healthy snack for sweet cravings.
Read more about Peanut, Almond, Organic food and Allergy below: