Recipe of banana pancake with ragi millet Ragi and hidden nuts and herbs:
Kids love to eat pancakes. Recipe for banana pancake with ragi millet helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this recipe for banana pancake with ragi millet for babies, toddlers and kids.
- 1/2 cup Ragi Flour (Finger Millet)
- 1/2 cup wholewheat Flour or oat flour
- 1 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tbsp yogurt or 1 tsp baking powder
- single pinch Salt
- 1 egg or flax-egg (1 tbsp flax seeds mixed with 6 tbsp warm water, leave for 5 min)
- Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts choco spread (order here) or Ghee (clarified butter)
- Mix ragi flour, whole wheat flour, ripe bananas, baking powder, salt and egg. The batter should not be watery.
- Heat a skillet. Grease with oil. Once heated, pour a ladle of batter on to the skillet.
- Allow the pancake to cook on medium heat. You will notice the top side begins to get bubbles and air pockets and will slowly get steamed and cooked. At this point flip to the other side and allow it to cook for about 30 seconds. Serve!
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spread to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Eyesight, Weight, Brain development, Sleep, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Join Fast-Growing KIDS NUTRITION & SKINCARE Community for Parents of small Kids & Teens.
Foods and Remedies recommended by a Nutrition expert.
Read more blogs: