Recipe: Ragi Pancake with hidden nuts and herbs:
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
Let’s make every dish tasty and nutritious by ‘hidden’ nutrition of veggies, herbs and nuts.
- 1/2 cup Ragi Flour (Finger Millet)
- 1/2 cup wholewheat Flour or oat flour
- 1 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tbsp yogurt or 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 egg or flax-egg (1 tbsp flax seeds mixed with 6 tbsp warm water, leave for 5 min)
- Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts choco spread (order here) or Ghee (clarified butter)
- Mix ragi flour, whole wheat flour, ripe bananas, baking powder, salt and egg. The batter should not be watery.
- Heat a skillet. Grease with oil. Once heated, pour a ladle of batter on to the skillet.
- Allow the pancake to cook on medium heat. You will notice the top side begins to get bubbles and air pockets and will slowly get steamed and cooked. At this point flip to the other side and allow it to cook for about 30 seconds. Serve!
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spreads to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative
Daily Nutrition for: Immunity, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India only)
Read more blogs: