Beetroot cutlet recipe with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat cutlets. This beetroot cutlet recipe helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this beetroot cutlet recipe for babies, toddlers and kids.
MIX & MASH
- Leftover dry veggies and rice
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 grated beetroot
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Spices (red chilli, cumin powder, garam masala, amchoor powder)
- Roasted ¼ cup peanuts, crushed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Iyurved’s daily nutrition savoury spread (order here)
- Make small cutlets and place in the lightly greased mini muffin tin to grill for 25 minutes or till it gets dark brown from top. The edges of the tin help to grill the cutlets from the sides too.
Benefits OF ADDING DAILY NUTRITION SAVOURY SPREAD:
- Improves muscle strength and body weight with high protein (6g protein in 1 serving)
- Strengthens bones and improves height being rich in calcium
- Boosts brain due to high omega-3 and natural brain herbs
- Builds immunity due to presence of antioxidants and proven immunity herbs
- Increases breast milk supply for lactating moms also provides folic acid for baby development
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kid’s Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread | Made with clinically proven ‘5 Ayurvedic Herbs and 7 Nuts’ | ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Autism, Sleep, Hyperactivity, skin, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: