Have you noticed that as you indulge in your favorite meal, your stomach expands and puts pressure on the waistbands of your pants? Do you feel satisfied or bloated/acidity severe symptoms after eating? Are you experiencing frequent burping or excessive gas? Do you suffer from heartburn, a burning sensation in your chest or throat, after meals? Bloating and acidity are familiar and uncomfortable conditions experienced by many. If you’re searching for an effective solution, continue reading to discover some methods that can help you manage these symptoms.
FEEDBACKS FOR ACIDITY & BLOATING:
Causes of Bloating/ACIDITY SEVERE SYMPTOMS:
Acidity severe symptoms and bloating can be brought on by a variety of factors, such as dietary ones like eating fatty or spicy foods, bad eating habits like eating too quickly or skipping meals, digestive disorders like GERD or IBS, food intolerances or sensitivities, and the effect of stress and anxiety on digestion. One can reduce the acidity severe symptoms or bloating by addressing these causes through dietary changes, healthy eating practices, stress management, and consulting a doctor for underlying digestive problems.
Also, check Bloating: Foods and Tips that help
Techniques to reduce Acidity and Bloating:
1. Keep an eye on your diet: Steer clear of items that cause triggers, such as fried, spicy, and fatty foods, as well as carbonated drinks, too much coffee, and alcohol. Pick a healthy diet that includes lean proteins, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
2. Eat more frequently and in smaller portions. This will help you avoid overeating and minimise bloating. Eat slowly and fully chew your food.
3. Maintain sufficient hydration: Consume enough water to maintain healthy digestion and avoid constipation, which can increase the appearance of bloating. Limit carbonated and sugary beverages.
4. Reduce stress: Take up relaxing hobbies, deep breathing exercises, exercise, meditation, or other activities.
5. Identify food triggers: Keep a food journal to keep track of your symptoms and pinpoint particular meals that may make your bloating and acid reflux worse. Also, Check Lactose Intolerance in Kids
6. Take into account probiotics. Yogurt and other fermented foods may help establish a healthy gut environment and ease digestive problems.
7. Seek medical advice: For accurate diagnosis and counselling, speak with a healthcare provider if you frequently or severely experience symptoms of bloating and acid reflux.
Foods that help in reducing bloating of stomach:
PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED GUAR GUM:
Guar gum is a fibre made from guar bean or Indian cluster bean. It is used as a laxative that normalises the moisture content of the stool, absorbing excess liquid in diarrhoea, and softening the stool in constipation. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best foods for helping in bloating.
PHGG is a water-soluble dietary fibre and is used to regulate gut function. According to the study conducted by NIH, intake of PHGG improves human stool form by regulating intestinal microbiota. It has also been useful in treating Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms in both adults and kids.
Benefits of Guar gum:
- Treating diarrhoea/ constipation and also bloating
- Lowering cholesterol
- Manages high blood pressure
- Control diabetes
- Weight loss
- Enhance Mineral absorption
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are composed of short fructose chains. They are a type of carbohydrate called oligosaccharides. FOS occurs naturally in many plants. They are prebiotic fibres that support the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract. FOS is also a good source of soluble, dietary fibre and has been shown to reduce, or eliminate constipation and relieve bloating.
Citric acid is the weak organic acid found in the greatest amount in citrus fruits. We all have seen citric acid appear on the label of many products but don’t know exactly what citric acid is for our health. However, the primary reason for including this in any packaged foods is for its tangy flavour. But apart from this citric acid is associated with many health benefits also:
- Citric acid helps to convert food into energy.
- It enhances calcium, phosphorus and Magnesium absorption through the gut.
- This also prevents calcium crystals or kidney stones from forming.
Also, check 11 Proven Foods for Proper Digestion
Oranges are the food to boost immunity. They are not only nutritious and rich in Vitamin-C but also loved by kids. Just one orange can meet 100% vitamin C requirements for the kid’s daily nutrition. The pith (white after between peel and fruit) of orange has 30% fibre of the fruit and this particular fibre (called pectin) is good for the gut which builds immunity, reduces bloating, acidity severe symptoms and supports digestion.
The papaya fruit contains two enzymes, papain and chymopapain. They can help with digestion, reduce bloating, inflammation and also improve gut health. Papaya is also high in fibre and water content, both of which help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract. Also, it is a good source of folate, vitamin A, magnesium, copper, B vitamins, alpha and beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin, vitamin E, calcium, potassium, vitamin K, and lycopene, and pantothenic acid.
Fix your GUT with these Quick, Easy and Tasty PREBIOTIC Gut Drinks! This flavourful range of prebiotic gut friendly drinks helps with Digestion, Constipation, Brain development, Allergies, Immunity, Hormonal balance, Acidity and Bloating and even more! Grab yours. NOW!
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
For Bloating , Immunity, Constipation, Vomit, Brain Development, Allergies | Family PREBIOTIC GUT DRINK | Made with Guar Beans | Prebiotic Fiber | Plant Sweetener | 0% preservative | 0% Artificial Colour | 100% Natural | No refined sugar | ORDER |
Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Speech delay, Epilepsy, Eye health, Hormones, Sleep, Hyperactivity, Bones and Overall growth