Recipe for chana dal hummus with hidden herbs and nuts:
Kids love to eat spreads. This recipe for chana dal hummus helps to add nutrition to their favorite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Try this recipe for chana dal hummus for babies, toddlers and kids. (Why dal is healthy for babies & kids?)
- 1 cup chana dal
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp Iyurved’s 5 herbs and 7 nuts savoury spread (order here)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Coriander chopped for garnish
- Soak chana dal for 3-4 hours.
- Pressure cook chana dal until it is soft.
- Once it cools down, add garlic, salt, lemon juice, pepper and Iyurved’s Daily Nutrition Savoury Spread. (order here)
- Blend everything to a smooth and creamy texture.
- Transfer in a bowl & garnish with olive oil & coriander leaves.
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty kid’s Ayurvedic foods!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique Ayurvedic spread is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spread to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: