Laddu recipe of moong dal sprouted with hidden herbs and nuts
Kids love to eat laddoo. This laddu recipe with moong dal sprouted helps to add nutrition to their favourite foods in a convenient way. Kid’s Nutrition is very important nowadays and preparing healthy food recipes for a child is not an easy task. Iyurved is happy to share lots of children’s food recipe ideas which are not only innovative but also very tasty. The recipes shared here are Kids approved!
Let’s try to make every healthy food recipe for a child more tasty and nutritious with (hidden) veggies, herbs and nuts. Check this laddoo recipe with moong dal sprouted for babies, toddlers and kids.
- This laddoo is an all-rounder! It is loaded with minerals and vitamins required for your child for Stronger Bones (Vitamin K, Manganese, Magnesium, Calcium), Higher Energy levels (Copper,Vit B6, B9), Immunity (Vit C, Vit A), healthy Eyesight (Vit A), and Digestion (Fibre, Good bacterias).
This recipe will make roughly 8 laddoos (I made tiny ones!)
- It crosses over 100% of Vitamin K which supports stronger bones.
- It nears 100% of Copper, important for keeping high energy levels.
- There is a special ingredient- sprouted Split Moong Dal (Mung bean) which works as a probiotic (bacterias) and prebiotic (food for bacterias)
- There is no refined sugar which indirectly supports stronger bones.
We are happy to introduce our range of nutritious & tasty products for kids!!
We know that preparing and feeding healthy foods everyday is a huge task. Even more tough when kids are picky eaters. Kids prefer certain foods and formats. It is not easy to feed kids bitter Ayurvedic herbs, variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds everyday.
Mixed with Ayurvedic herbs, this unique product is an easy solution to feed daily nutrition for Immunity, Brain development, Bone strength and overall-growth to kids without any fuss.
India’s First Tasty Kids Nutrition fortified with Ayurvedic herbs.
If your child is a picky eater or does not take enough nutrition for the day, you can give ‘5 Ayurvedic herbs and 7 Nuts’ chocolate or savoury spread to meet daily Nutrition ORDER | 0% preservative | 0% Palm oil |
Check more products for: Immunity, Gut health, Digestion, Weight, Brain development, Bones and Overall growth
(shipping in India and Singapore only)
Read more blogs: